It may be necessary to return your watch for repair.
The following guidelines will help you submit your watch to our service facilities for repair.
- Pack your watch in a sturdy container with sufficient padding to protect your watch during transport. All shipping containers and packaging materials will be disposed of upon receipt. Therefore, please do not use any containers and/or materials that you would like to receive back.
- Use an insured parcel for shipping. CITIZEN accepts no responsibility for the loss of a watch during shipment.
- Include a detailed letter describing the repairs you would like to have done, a telephone number, an e-mail address and your return address. Keep a copy of your letter and other documents for yourself and note down case and service numbers if necessary.
If desired, you can also use our form.
- If you submit your repair within the warranty period, please include the completed warranty card or proof of purchase with date and model. For work outside the warranty period or for work that is not covered by the warranty, a cost estimate will be sent to you prior to repair. Repairs that are subject to a charge do not commence until you have given your consent.
- Please note our warranty conditions.
- Please note: We cannot give you exact repair prices by e-mail or telephone, as the costs can only be calculated if our watchmakers have had the opportunity to check your watch on site.
- After confirmation of the cost estimate and repair you will receive a prepayment invoice / return shipment will be made by DPD.
Please select one of our service centers below. Our worldwide service support network can be found here: Global Service Network